Oil ArcticMed Omega-3 Premium, 300 ml.
10 in stock
Healthy balance between Omega-6 and Omega-3
Unique combination of natural fish oil and nature’s most powerful phytonutrient from selected cold-pressed olive oil.
ArcticMed is a high quality, natural fish oil certified by friend of the sea. ArcticMed’s fish oil is also stable and purified according to EU quality regulations, and purified from phthalates (chemical plasticizers in plastics) that are now unfortunately found in all wild-caught fish.
- Naturally stable marine Omega-3
- Friend of the sea certified
- Flavored with organic lemon
10 ml per day.
Contains 300ml which normally lasts 1 month.
The fatty acids you can't live without
Creates a healthy balance between Omega-6 and Omega-3 and a good Omega-3 index.
Unique combination of natural fish oil and nature’s strongest antioxidant from selected cold-pressed olive oil.
The ArcticMed concept is designed for those with particularly high demands.
- Provides healthy Omega-3 levels in the body through recombination. daily dosage of marine Omega-3 of 2000-3000mg/day
- It also contains hydroxytyrosol (laboratory-tested extra virgin olive oil), one of nature’s strongest antioxidants to protect against rancidity, a common problem with Omega-3 oils.
- Hydroxytyrolsol also counteracts LDL cholesterol oxidation, (i.e. atherosclerosis).
- Antioxidants from olives neutralize free radicals and counteract oxidative stress
- Flavored with organic lemon oil
- With both EPA and DHA for best effect
10ml ArcticMed Omega-3 Premium contains
Omega-9 3.0 grams (from selected cold pressed olives)
Omega-3 2.3 grams
ALA 0.05 grams
EPA 1.06 grams
DPA 0.17 grams
DHA 0.70 grams
Polyphenols 1.70 mg
Flavoring: Organic lemon oil.
Antioxidants: Olive flavonoids and natural tocopherols.
The opened bottle is kept in the refrigerator and should be used within 2 months. Contains 300ml which normally lasts 1 month.
Meets EU requirements for purity from heavy metals etc.
Also purified from phthalates (chemical plasticizers in plastics) which are now unfortunately found in all wild-caught fish.
Related studies and articles
Brain health and cognitive function Studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acids, especially DHA, play an important role in the structure and function of the brain. They are necessary for normal brain development and cognitive function (Source: NIH).
Several studies have shown that intake of omega-3 fatty acids can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by lowering blood pressure, reducing triglyceride levels and improving the cholesterol profile (Source: American Heart Association).
Omega-6 fatty acids, particularly arachidonic acid, are precursors of pro-inflammatory eicosanoids, while omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties. A balanced ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 can help control inflammatory responses in the body (Source: Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy).